A corporate philosophy can make a huge difference, but only if it is not purely restrictive. Instead, exemplary conduct must be used to ensure that company values can be adopted effectively. Rhomberg Bau's guidelines call for respect, trustworthiness, fairness and courage.
In our corporate guidelines we have summarised the values on which we base our actions. At Rhomberg Bau, our set of values outline to our customers, partners and employees what is expected of them, and what they can expect of us.
- We are an independent family enterprise that thinks in the long-term and acts sustainably.
- We live by the following values each day:
Consideration and respect
Transparency and fairness
Courage and innovation
Leading by example and integrity
Long-term, fair partnerships
- We think in terms of what makes sense and customer benefit in the fields of construction and railway technology, and we structure our projects according to sustainability principles by making the best use of every available opportunity (for example in health and safety, energy and resource optimisation, neighbourhood improvement, etc.).
- We are a competent partner in the implementation of projects for our customers throughout the entire life cycle of buildings and infrastructure.
- Our employees are happy and content and show a high degree of commitment in their work.
- We offer attractive framework conditions for performing meaningful work and we support professional excellence.
- Our values, interesting projects and exemplary management style create continuous development opportunities for our employees, securing our position as an attractive employer.
- Our conscientious approach to dealing with opportunities and risks as well as sound knowledge of the market ensure long-term profit and solid growth.