CREE is an international technology and consulting company dedicated to sustainable multi-story office and residential buildings made of prefabricated wood hybrid components. Due to the steady increase of international CREE building projects, product manufacturers, service providers and contractors are now offered the opportunity to provide coordinated services and products within the CREE Marketplace, including the relevant designs, construction and fixtures for CREE building projects.
For the strategic development of CREE’s Marketplace as well as the active acquisition of its Marketplace participants, we are now looking for a Global Marketplace Manager (m/f/d).
- Sales experience as well as competence in business development and orchestrating strategic partnerships
- A higher educational degree with a technical or business focus
- Professional knowledge of the construction industry and its value chains
- Existing network in the BIM community, the construction industry or with component manufacturers
- Motivated self-starter with a solutions-oriented approach
- Charismatic, persuasive and genial
- Fluent in business German and business English, both written and spoken
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Presentations, sales and negotiations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in relationship management
- Strong ability to work in a team, coupled with intercultural competence
- An affinity for digital business models is an advantage
In addition to exemplary leadership qualities and a wide range of development opportunities, we offer a salary based on market, qualifications and professional experience. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Impact on shaping the future of the world's largest industry towards sustainability.
- An interesting field of activity and opportunities for personal development
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere with an international team
- Internal & external training
- A modern office with excellent access to public transportation
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours